- Oracle Advanced Security, which Oracle has made available as a database security option since Oracle 8i, includes support for Transparent Data Encryption, network encryption, and strong user authentication.
- Oracle Secure Backup provides centralized management for tape backup and restore, including encryption and key management, for the Oracle database, heterogeneous file systems, and network attached storage.
- Oracle Data Masking provides the means to replace sensitive data with realistic but masked data to maintain its privacy and confidentiality in development, test or pre-production environments.
- Oracle Database Vault provides security controls to prevent privileged users from accessing application data, to restrict ad-hoc changes to the database, and to enforce how, when and where application data can be accessed.
- Oracle Label Security provides the ability to control access to data based on multi-level classifications, and to automatically enforce security policies such as those traditionally found in government and defense applications.
- Oracle Audit Vault automates the collection and consolidation of both Oracle and non-Oracle audit trails, helping to monitor database activity enterprise-wide, to detect and alert on suspicious activity, and to reduce the cost and complexity of auditing and