Goldman Sachs recommended selling Microsoft today in the wake of brutal first quarter PC shipment numbers.
Heather Bellini, an analyst at Goldman Sachs, recommended that investors sell the stock — downgrading it from a neutral rating, according to Bloomberg.
“Quarterly results will “gradually deteriorate unless Microsoft successfully repositions itself as a more meaningful participant in the new era of consumer compute,” Bellini wrote in a note to investors.
- 29,707 hits
- Data Transfer Project
- Majorana Time Crystal
- 5G New Radio (NR) Standalone (SA) Release 15 specifications
- 5G deployment considerations
- Computing Power on the Top500 Supercomputers
- Intelligent Enterprise Foundation: Hasso Plattner at SAPPHIRE NOW 2018 Highlights
- SAP Cloud Platform Blockchain
- Post-quantum Crypto and VPNs
- Two-Tier ERP deployment options
- How blockchain will disrupt business
- Internet Trends Report 2018
- Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service
- The “Edge”
- Oracle’s Aggressive Sales Tactics Are Backfiring With Customers
- Follow the CAPEX: Separating the Clowns from the Clouds
- Microsoft predicts five-year wait for quantum computing
- Partitioning (Clustering) Around Medoids
- The AWK Programming Language
- Command-line is much faster than Hadoop cluster for smaller data volume
- Anonymous Named Pipes