Members of one species should not suffer or die for the sake of members of other species.
Any benefit that is different from the basic need is anthropocentric behaviour.
Even Drosophila has a right that leg does not grow out of their own head because of the artificially induced mutations. This is not a benefit for the human race because it does not make us human.
- 29,707 hits
- Data Transfer Project
- Majorana Time Crystal
- 5G New Radio (NR) Standalone (SA) Release 15 specifications
- 5G deployment considerations
- Computing Power on the Top500 Supercomputers
- Intelligent Enterprise Foundation: Hasso Plattner at SAPPHIRE NOW 2018 Highlights
- SAP Cloud Platform Blockchain
- Post-quantum Crypto and VPNs
- Two-Tier ERP deployment options
- How blockchain will disrupt business
- Internet Trends Report 2018
- Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service
- The “Edge”
- Oracle’s Aggressive Sales Tactics Are Backfiring With Customers
- Follow the CAPEX: Separating the Clowns from the Clouds
- Microsoft predicts five-year wait for quantum computing
- Partitioning (Clustering) Around Medoids
- The AWK Programming Language
- Command-line is much faster than Hadoop cluster for smaller data volume
- Anonymous Named Pipes