This SLA, including any applicable Service Levels does not apply to any performance or availability issues with the Service:
1. Caused by factors outside Microsoft’s reasonable control;
2. Resulting from Customer’s or third party hardware or software;
3. That resulted from actions or inactions of Customer or third parties;
4. Caused by Customer’s use of the Service after Microsoft advised Customer to modify its use of the Service, if Customer did not modify its use as advised;
5. During beta and trial Services (as determined by Microsoft);
6. Attributable to the acts or omissions of Customer or Customer’s employees, agents, contractors, or vendors, or anyone gaining access to Microsoft’s Service by means of Customer’s passwords or equipment.
7. Attributable during performing regular platform upgrades and patches.